“The RIA Deal Room,” sponsored by BlackRock, provides unbiased, data-driven insights into the changing M&A landscape, including how acquirers and sellers are getting deals done. The concept behind the study is to provide a more novel, in-depth look at the mechanics underlying RIA M&A transactions and provide information that drives readers to think about M&A strategically. This special research report leverages actual transaction data to highlight the changing dynamics within the RIA M&A landscape and debunks misconceptions of deal mechanics.
What’s inside The RIA Deal Room report:
- How the M&A market is responding to rapidly changing RIA demographics
- Why some firms are more successful at M&A than others and what prospective buyers can do to improve their success probability
- What it takes for prospective buyers to enter and compete in today’s M&A market
- The realities sellers are facing in the market and expectations for getting a “deal done”
- The competitive differentiators in the RIA M&A market and how RIA buyers need to respond
Download this study: